- Telemaphoneroo: An online telephone game about making nonsense words together.
- forest song: A musical forest guarded by a talkative bloblin.
- Waterstrawberry: Online version of Miek Zwamborn's poem Waterstrawberry.
- Land of Angry Waves: An interactive map of projects undertaken as part of KNOCKvologan Studies.
- SKMU Virtual: A custom likelike gallery built for Sørlandets Kunstmuseum.
- A MAZE. likelike Workshop: Workshop run for A MAZE., providing an introduction to making your own likelike gallery.
- GAIA likelike Workshop: Workshop run for Game Arts International, providing an introduction to making your own likelike gallery.
- black and secret places: An abstract walking simulator project, developed with Yann Seznec.
- Interactive Bit Depth Demonstration: An interactive demonstration of bit depth as it relates to digital audio.
- Interactive Aliasing Demonstration: An interactive demonstration of aliasing as it applies to digital audio.
- Biome Gallery: An online space built with other members of Biome Collective.
- Games for Quiet Kingdoms: A zine collecting gamepoems I wrote during lockdown.
- Lockdown Paintings: A series of paintings I did during the first lockdown.
- Abertay Alt Controller Jam 2020: Alt Ctrl jam for Abertay students.
- RAISE YOUR DOUGHY MONUMENTS TO THE ECHOING SKIES ABOVE: A race to be the first to build a playdough monument to the sky.
- Basic Electronics for Artists & Game Devs: 1: A zine explaining how to use a Teensy LC microcontroller to connect a button to your computer.
- here and then gone: A monthly newsletter containing a link to an interactive work of some kind that is deleted at the end of the month.
- james_pond_2_codename_robocod_(1991)(millenium)(disk_1_of_13)[cr_nem][t_+57_hmgbrd]: A short essay on Amiga intros and trainers.
- this is a refuge: flatgame / drone machine / sanctuary
- LibPdIntegration: A libpd wrapper for incorporating Pure Data patches into Unity.
- ShoutFight!: Simon Says but with shouting.
- Art is Forbidden: A game about creating public art in secret.
- Breaking Out of the Frame: An event-specific game created for Mona Bozdog's Generation ZX(X) event.
- The Festival of Improbable Instruments: An introduction to building your own musical instruments.
- Shpeel: Custom controller for the Shpeel installation.
- Hummingbird Controller: Custom physical controller for my Hummingbird game.
- Diary of Peggy Elizabeth Causer: Hand-bound and typeset copy of my Nan's diary of the Blitz.
- The Craigallian Fire: A flatgame about the Great Depression, Glasgow, and the Right to Roam.
- Harpoon!: An arcade game designed to demonstrate the elements of game feel or juice.
- Edinburgh Science Festival: Play On: 5 interactive exhibits built for the Play On exhibition at the National Museum of Scotland.
- noerase: Glitch art tool for drawing with Windows applications and window decorations.
- Competitive Cuddling Simulator Controller: Controller for Vaida Plankyte's Competitive Cuddling Simulator.
- lingeringInMirroredPlanes: A game of interpreting your computer's idiosyncratic descriptions of a room as music.
- awaitingTheProjectedCurve: Part procedural storyteller, part endless drone generator.
- Hummingbird: An infinite procedural musical exploration game.
- A Dance of Whispered Truths: A live event collaboration with the band Mantra Collective.
- GrainSketch: An augmented sketching tool, functioning a bit like a granular synthesizer.
- Leaving Hungry Waters: A series of procedural snapshots of the sea.
- Whispered Truths Controller: Custom controller built for A Diary of Whispered Truths and A Dance of Whispered Truths.
- Mount Pleasant Drive: A broken audiovisual radio.
- [encrypted]: A short-form abstract roguelike, with accompanying zine.
- MUSIC IS FOR EVERYONE: A 4-player music improvisation game.
- Never To Tell: A shortform puzzle roguelike watched over by a pair of capricious disembodied heads.
- Dark is Yonder Town: Ten-track album and fold-out book inspired in part by two old Scottish prayers.
- A Diary of Whispered Truths: An idiosyncratic audiovisual drawing tool/musical instrument
- Wake Up, Little One: My last game of 2014.
- ...and all those lonesome stars: A (massively?) local multiplayer deathmatch, supporting up to 80 players.
- Gravity Series: 7 gravity-themed local multiplayer games.
- All Will Be Artists: 12-page zine about the future of music and the potential software affords for radical change.
- All Their Fever Dreams: Audiovisual sketching controlled via gamepad.
- DANCETIME!: Flashing colours, dancing, and a very messy sequencer.
- Minimal 2 Player Game: A 'minimal' 2-player game.
- So Many Jagged Shards: An abstract game about squeezing through awkward spaces and gradually gaining the ability to manipulate those spaces to your advantage.
- Triangle vs. Square: Fast-paced 2-player asymmetric snake game.
- Screaming Snakeball: 2-player football game with snake tales and screaming.
- Pastarena: Clipboard-based musical arena shooter.
- Dwindling Worlds: A short abstract puzzle game about a series of diminishing worlds.
- Pedalboard2: A VST plugin host designed for live use.
- Rainbow Space Donkey Escape: Avoid evil Santas and find your way back to your Rainbow Space Donkey herd.
- The Divine is Hidden Behind the Noise of the World: A game made for Super Friendship Club's Mysticism pageant.
- Neon Lights: A one-handed autofire arena shooter.
- Labyrinth: A labyrinth of images.
- The Lair of Fungal Wonder: Side-scrolling shooter/non-shooter very loosely inspired by Jeff Vandermeer's Ambergris.
- Luciente's War: Music-driven game based loosely on Marge Piercy's 'Woman on the Edge of Time'.
- The Lost Hebrides: Find your way to the enchanted isles in the West to get the flower that will save your father's life.
- png2ico: Software to create a Windows ico file from a series of differently-sized png images.
- Subvert Audio: Music software designed to stimulate the user's creativity.